Join our growing, fast paced neurology practice. We strive to deliver high quality care.
We are looking for a hard working and detail oriented individual to join our team who is committed to patient care with friendly and caring attitude.
Completion of Accredited Medical Assistant program and Medical Assistant Certification required. At least 1 year of work experience as a Medical Assistant is preferred.
Applicants will need to be proficient in tasks and skills needed to run a medical office. This will include the following:
1. Basic familiarity with medical terms and common medications.
2. Ability to quickly type and enter patient demographic and medical data in to the computer.
3. Applicant will have to enter basic data into progress notes be able to take a basic medical history.
4. Data entry must be complete and accurate with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
5. Checking in patients.
6. Collecting copays.
7. Explaining office procedures and preparing patients for clinic visits.
8. recording vitals
9. Keeping rooms/office neat and clean.
10. Office administrative responsibilities will include answering multi-line phones, returning calls and obtaining insurance verification and authorizations.
This is a full time position – 32-40 hours per week. Work hours will be determined by clinic schedule and will fall between hours of 8AM and 5PM, Monday to Friday.
Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits Package – Includes 100% Employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance for employee. Spouse and children are also eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance. 401k with 4% match available after 1 year of employment.